Application architecture, development, and research
Hyperfine builds mobile web applications and services, and provides
technical research and strategic guidance. Founded in 1996, it serves as
the creative home for Rob Bearman.
A sampling of Hyperfine’s technical work from the past and present
- Current work in progress: Atlasphere,
a progressive web application and back end platform for map-based social
network content. Visit the about page for more background on the application.
- MongoDB/SQL Server driven back end services powering web front end
- Native Android applications, including Remote for iTunes, which was a
best of breed Android remote control for iTunes.
- Consulting and software development for Microsoft, Qualcomm, and other
- Location based cloud services for prototype mobile devices in 2000/2001,
including custom map rendering software using Census Tiger date and real-time